Balloon Fiesta Information
What is the Albuquerque International Balloon Fiesta?
The Albuquerque International Balloon Fiesta is an annual October festival. Balloonists from around the world gather for nine days of spectacular ballooning. Thousands of spectators come to see the Albuquerque sky painted with hundreds of colorful balloons against the Sandia mountains.
2019 Balloon Fiesta
- Schedule: Saturday, Oct. 5 to Sunday, Oct. 13
- Park Opening Hours:
- Weekends at 4:30 a.m.
- Weekdays at 5 a.m.
- Afternoons at 3:30 p.m.
- Admission: $10 for 13 and older; free for 12 and younger
- Parking: $15 per vehicle for general parking
- Allowed Items: Food and folding chairs
- Prohibited Items: Glass bottles, alcohol, coolers; Pets except for handicap assistance
Anything brought into the park is subject to search.Park & Ride Information
Park & Ride lots are available throughout Albuquerque, and tickets can be ordered online.
Note: Some, but not all, Park & Ride buses are ADA-compliant.